- Opus Teach
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 03 December 2018 08:00 AM
Opus Teach are a new service currently recruiting for supply teachers in schools located across Suffolk.
We are looking for reliable, professional and dedicated primary school teachers to provide vital support to schools within Suffolk.
- be responsible for the learning and progress of all students in allocated classes, ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- treat students with dignity, build relationships based on mutual respect, and always observe boundaries appropriate to a teacher's professional position
- be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in pupils/students' work and conduct in lessons
- work collaboratively and effectively with learners, other staff, parents/carers, governors and external agencies in the best interests of students
- take responsibility for safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
You will have:
- a good honours degree in an age range/ subject(s) relevant to the post
- qualified teacher status or recognised equivalent
- successful teaching experience within the age range and subject(s)
- a passion for teaching and ability to deliver the best
- the ability to teach using a wide variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all students.
In return, we offer:
- a friendly and professional service offering quality, flexibility and variety
- an easy to use real time system to enable full control over bookings, your profile and availability calendar
- a dedicated account manager on hand to provide support and assistance throughout application and placement
- fair pay, in line with teachers' pay scales
- opportunities to opt in for pension scheme and additional training courses
- opportunity to help make a difference- we do not earn commission from placing you and reinvest back into teachers, schools and the education.
For more information and to start your registration process please visit www.opusteach.co.uk
Alternatively, you can call us on 03301 242801 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org